Abdallah is a student from Tanzania. He loves school and enjoys teaching his friends how to read. Abdala lives with his parents in a small house in northern Tanzania.
Abdala was burned on his right hand in August 2016 when he had an accident with a cooking fire. Now he cannot use his right hand at all. He was unable to keep up with his classmates at school and had to drop out.
Fortunately, our medical partner, African Mission Healthcare Foundation, is helping Abdallah receive treatment. On March 4, surgeons at their care center will perform a burn contracture release surgery to help him use his hand freely again. Now, he needs help to fund this $832 procedure.
Abdallah says, “Kindly help me have my remaining finger released.”