Alphatina is a mother of two children from Kenya. She suffered burns when the kerosene stove she was using blew up in July 2016. She healed with contractures on her neck, and she is not able to move her head freely
Fortunately, our medical partner, African Mission Healthcare Foundation, is helping Alphatina receive treatment. On July 22, surgeons at their care center will perform a burn contracture release surgery. Now, she needs help to fund this $1,176 procedure.
Alphatina says, “I would want to be well and continue bringing up my children together with my husband.”