Bun is a 37-year-old rice farmer from Cambodia. He has two sons and three daughters, and enjoys exercising, watching boxing, and taking care of his children.
Four months ago, Bun was shocked with an electrical cable, burning his right foot. His wound is not healing, and he has pain and swelling everyday.
Bun traveled to our medical partner, Children’s Surgical Centre, seeking treatment. On February 11th, surgeons at CSC will perform a debridement procedure to remove the damaged tissues on his foot and help heal his wounds properly. Now, Bun needs help to fund this $273 procedure.
“I hope my wounds will heal so I will no longer have any pain or swelling, and so I can walk again,” Bun shared.