Ngae is a 9-year-old girl of Tamil ethnicity with severe burns on her arm. When she was five, Ngae accidentally set her coat on fire while boiling water on a stove. Her right arm was badly burned, and she currently has limited functionality on her right side. She is unable to do regular activities like the other children.
Ngae lives with her older sister and her many other siblings. Ngae wishes “to support her parents by becoming a teacher” in the future.
For $1,500, we can fund Ngae’s surgery for her recovery on her right side!